Log & Beam Treatment
Log & Beam Treatment is specially formulated to slow the drying of logs, beams and timbers, which significantly reduces cracking splitting, checking and warping caused by shrinkage. It acts as a wood conditioner and allows the wood to breathe while drying.
Since Log & Beam Treatment does not tie up moisture in the wood, it eliminates the chances of rotting from within. It can be used on hand-hewn, milled and hand peeled logs and timber. Wood can be treated and dried inside new construction sites. Great for use on accent logs and beams, archways, columns, railings, stairs, etc.
- Brings out the natural color and enhances the grain of the wood
- Will not darken wood, allowing it to age naturally
- Does not form a film
- Will penetrate deep into the wood
- Oil-based stains and dyes can be added to Log & Beam Treatment or applied before or after treatment
- Contains a natural UV protectant, which slows oxidation
- Please smell - no foul odors or harmful fumes
The Log & Beam Treatment is easy to apply and cleans up with soap and water.
For drum orders, please contact us at 303.642.3060 so we can arrange for shipping.
30 gallon drum Log & Beam Treatment $776.95
55 gallon drum Log & Beam Treatment $1,312.95